Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday's antics

Today was abgreat day for me.
After going to Mass I brunched with a work colleague, her kids and my eldest, my other two are visiting their father for the holidays. Scrambled eggs, fetancheese, sundried tomatoes and avocado with bacon. Makes me miss spoons.
After doing those boring things around the house I got stuck in to my Butterfly Fling quilt. I was able to sew all the squares together (I now realize that I didn't have to cut up all my fabric in to squares. Now I have to make something else.....)
I managed to sew two rows together band half of the two final rows.
I have stopped for now, I can hear the rain falling on the roof of the house and I wished I got the washing off the line, oh well it is only towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone