Friday 27 January 2012

Where does the week go...

Firstly Happy Australia Day to all you Aussies... yes I am a day late.
I had a great day.. I travelled 1 1/2 hours to collect my youngest two children from their grandmother.  I was warned as to the amount of gear they were bringing home, it was not too bad...

In the afternoon we went down the street to the Parade.  The theme was farming so there were lots of different floats.




Last time I was at Sunday sewing we were asked to help a fellow sewer out.  She was stitching a quilt for an upcoming 21st. Having taught this girl I felt I could contribute by sewing a few blocks. The patterns are Nice People Nice Things by Hugs and Kisses..

Here are 2 I have finished.



My two youngest girls are making the most of their last days of school holidays.  They are still asleep at 7am while my eldest went off to work at 545am.
Lucky she is a quick dresser she got up at 530.  She is working all weekend and also on Monday.

Until next time... Happy Sewing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone