Wednesday 25 April 2012

ANZAC DAY

Today Bridie and I headed down town for our towns March. This was our first since our arrival in Forbes. Last year my dad took the girls in to the Canberra march!
Bridie looked so happy. The crowd was so much bigger than what we had been used to. There were do many high school students marching! Suppose not being in the middle of holidays makes a difference.

Spent time this afternoon and evening beginning to quilt my second jelly roll quilt only four strips to go! Might make the April OPAM! I hope so!

The Next two days at work are going to very busy, with two very important meetings being held no rest I am thinking.

Here is a picture of my gorgeous baby girl (the taller one!!! Hard to believe as I am always the shorter one) and her two friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone