Monday 16 April 2012

Surprise package in the post

My daughter collected the mail from the mailman with great excitement.  She handed over the mail and tole me there was a parcel in there for me! 


Here was a yellow envelope with the stamp from Sew-Happy House on the back. This was such a surprise.


I opened the envelope to see this gorgeous pattern and a tag that read, 'Congratulations  Simone enjoy!'  I had no idea why I was receiving this wonderful gift.


I knew that Kathy was going to have give-aways throughout the Friends with Benefits swap.


 I popped over to visit Sew-Happy House site and found the post announcing I was a winner.  I couldn't believe it.  Thank you Kathy for choosing me and thank you to Make it Perfect for the incredible pattern.  Now to find some material!

Until next time...( I am going fabric shopping!)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone