Tuesday 10 July 2012

Happy times today

Today marked a couple of significant events.
Today my sister turned 36. She lives in Canberra so we don't see her much.

Also Candice passed her P plate license test first time. Only lost one point which was awesome. Even though she had not moved back home she has been coming over. Fingers crossed!

My stitching for mums table topper is done so back to sewing hexagons tonight.

Playing games with Bridie via electronic media during the ad breaks of Winners and Losers. Oh well back to the game.

3 comments:

  1. great news,well done Candice.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Candice. I have to book Mitchell in to go for his "L's".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say Happy Birthday to your sister from me.
    Tell Candice ..... congratulations !!
    Electronic or not , games are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone