Saturday 1 December 2012

Santa sack swap

Well my final parcel arrived this morning. It is Saturday and I am so lucky, today is the 1st and all parcels are accounted for. Thank you so much Christine for being my partner. It has been a fantastic journey buying, making, wrapping presents for you.

My Santa sack is now very full and has been placed under my tree. Now I get to look at it each day until the Christmas morning when I get to open it.

Thank you so much Cheryll for organising this incredible swap. I have loved being a part of it.

Now to get ready for next year. Lol



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a lot of pressies to open Chistmas morning......very exciting :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great having you as my partner Simone and getting to know you. Yes, now we have to wait and just look. I don't think I'll put my sack under the tree. Miss Molly would probably take a liking to it and chew the presents up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely parcels Simone,not long now to open.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone