Sunday 13 January 2013

Sewing on a cool Sunday

Today was much cooler than previous days.  We were able to leave  the doors and windows open allowing the cool breeze to pass through. 

Today I started a candle mat Xmas design by Hugs and Kisses.  I wanted to work on my Initial Heart Swap but I have to wait for the weekend as the fabrics I want to use are all at home.

Bridie and I bought some Xmas towels at the sales. Bridie wanted to make a pillow with them. So we did. I sewed the towel and Bridie filled it with doll fill. It looks great and she wants to have a go at sewing it herself next time. I didn't want her to use mums good sewing machine so we are going to be waiting until we get home so she can use mine. 

3 comments:

  1. what great projects Simone and Bridie did well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitchery pattern by the look of it. And I LoVe the Santa pillow... no wonder Bridie wants to make another! It's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitchery Simone...and what a wonderful pillow well done Birdie..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone