Sunday 17 March 2013

Bloglovin



I have joined many bloggers who have switched over to Bloglovin to read blogs.

You can follow me just go to my sidebar!!!!!

I have a number of blogs I regularly read and I always would click in my sidebar and open each one. ( I didn't use google reader and now google reader is disappearing from July 1st)

So after reading a few posts I decided to take the plunge and also join Bloglovin. Well it is the best way to read the blogs.
Becoming a member was easy using Facebook account or email. It copied all the blogs I already follow!

There is also an app for the iPhone so I added that too. It did not change anything on my blog which was my worry.
You should join too.

Go visit http//thejanellewiind.typepad.com/craftygirl/2013/03/follow-craftygirl-on-bloglovin.html
For more information.  Or you can .Sign up here!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Why do they fix what isn't broken??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info. May need to go look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it great isnt it Simone.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone