Saturday 2 March 2013

New stitching project

Today was sewing day at the local patchwork shop.

We gather each fortnight for an afternoon if sewing.
Today I began one of the blocks for the project I am stitching for the shop.

The writing is JOY BLOOMS IN EVERY GARDEN OF FRIENDSHIP.
I am sewing on osnaburg using will wadding to add dimension to the stitching and I am using pearl thread. I think it is looking good so far. I ha e nine blocks to sew each with quite a lot of stitching. Hope I can complete these in a timely manner. Fingers crossed.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Simone, great stitchery! I love the stitchery with perle thread:-)
    Have a nice week end, Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Simone i love the look of this stitchery,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simone what a great stitchery they have you doing, beautiful stitching! You will progress it in a timely manner, I'm sure... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic stitching.
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stitchery looks interesting Simone. I'm sure you'll fufill your timeline obligation. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stitching is very pretty Simone. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching so far, and I can't wait to see it finished.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone