Thursday 10 April 2014

I have been...

To sewing tonight.  I was so happy to go as it has been a very busy month. 

Tonight I bought new fabric and started to make a sewing bag for my Barossa trip at the end of May. 

I didnt take a picture of the fabric and all I did was cut it up and pin the handles and the edges of the pockets. Saturday I am going back to the shop so I will take pictures then. 

In the mean time I have retuned to my hexagons. I had to do some reverse sewing of a whole row of hexagons I turned them wrong. Oh well I must be a slow learner!!!  

School holidays begin the weekend and with the girls going away on Saturday I have lots to do. 

3 comments:

  1. Arrr school holidays... perhaps some time to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very busy, can't wait to see the bag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being very productive at the moment. I eagerly await a pic of the bag when you have completed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone