Sunday 20 July 2014

Friday Night Sew In

Friday night was fraught with apprehension. 

I had a friend stay the night -Saturday she taught a clas at My LPS. 

We went out for dinner and I didn't have my purse. I had borrowed my bosses car and when I washed it I had left it in her front seat. 

The dilemma was
- she was in Qld
- spate set of keys locked in safe at work

So no purse meant my friend had to pay. 

When we came home we got easy to sew and also watch a DVD. Opened the case and no DVD. 

We ended up watching a movie on the TV. 

Whole we watched I worked on this Bronwyn  Hayes stitchery. 



Slow and steady she goes. 

Wanda worked in this beanie. 


That was my 

Saturdays class if will show anothe time. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh no ... Hope you get your purse back soon. Nice to have a friend that could pay for you...
    Lovely stitching and crochet ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as well your friend was with you...just imagine being on your own & doing it...seriously embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! It sounds like your weekend was like my past month! Nothing happens easily for me at the moment. Hugs. Can't fix my no reply problem so you shall need to email me if you wish. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching, I love Bronwyn Hayes designs and that beanie is going to be warm and cosy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone