Sunday 12 October 2014

One birthday club parcel, catch up.

My girls arranged for photos well before my birthday which was nearly three weeks ago. The disk has not arrived.  Not even sure if it has been sent yet

Also, I am waiting in the final birthday club parcel to arrive. I haven't heard if it has been sent but I know it has not arrived. Might  go back and check the spreadsheet. 


Had a busy day this today headed over to parkes for the markets, grocery shopping and weed pulling. This week I need to get some reading completed as next weekend I intend to work on my final two assignments. Which are due at the end of this month. 

I have been stitching.  Working on my arm chair caddy from indulge in stitches. 

Oh I have nice again signed up for this in 2015. Thinking of flying this time but have until May to decide.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone