Saturday 3 January 2015

Birthday celebration

Today is my dads 69th birthday. He is actually the oldest male in his family to survive for the past four generation.

Today mum, Bridie, Talia, my sister and dad headed to the Hellenic Club in Woden ACT for Chinese lunch.

Saturday's is Yum Cha day so we started with lobster parcels, calamari, seafood rolls, then we ordered our own meals.





Since coming home I have been working on another BFF stitchery.
Last night I finished one off.

Will add the picture later I need to take one.

Simone


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Mm yummy!! Happy Birthday to your dad - quite an achievement for him. Say hello to your lovely mum for me also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Dad, Simone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone