Friday 14 August 2015

Emotions running wild this week

Early this week we said our final Farewell to my 94 year old grandmother. It was sad but she had told us back in June that she wanted to go to sleep. That she did last Wednesday.








In the way home from Sydney Talia and I stopped at Three Sisters and took some selfies.







Today I dropped my middle daughter, Talia, off to the motor registry as we had booked in her P plate test. She returned to my work driving by herself.





She drove around for most of today and even took Bridie and herself to Parkes to drive up the Main Street.
Need to set some ground rules I am thinking.

Not much sewing happening but tonight I am going to be working on my Natures Journey centre block.

4 comments:

  1. Life just goes from one extreme to another. Sorry about your nan, and well done to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your loss Simone. Congratulations to your daughter, no stopping her now LOL. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your Grandma.........imagine the things that have changed in her life time.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news for DD... that will help you with being the only chauffeur too.
    Again... I'm so sorry about your grandmother. RIP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone