Tuesday 29 September 2015

Natures Journey Update

With the deadline looming I am sorry to say I won't be meeting it!

While in retreat recently I managed to get most of the centre block complete.





I have left the dragon fly and the butterfly. I won't be adding those little extras.

I am off to stitching tonight and have packed my NJ box. So tonight's plan is to
- cut the border
- trace and cut the diamonds and hopefully
- prepare the border for the diamonds.

I am not one for excuses but with work commitments and the uni course I haven't been able to balance time. I have taken a week off work in the hope that I can knock over the final essay for this course and then I can focus on NJ.

Well done to everyone as the progress is amazing.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone