Wednesday 2 March 2016

Back for a post

Well. Work has started and already I have been on a number of road trips.

- Hay X 1
- Nyngan x3
- Trangie x 2

This week I am off to Trundle, Sydney and back to Trangie.
The week after back down to Hay.

I have also received my final unit for uni. This is going to take a lot of time. I just want to get it done.

I have been doing some crafty things.

This bag.



Made progress on my vignette hexie quilt as part of #apqresolution.




Plus more rows in my mix n match crochet blanket.




I have also made another purchase for the house. A leather lounge, not brand new It was actually one of the ladies I work with. She is downsizing so I scored well.




Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're keeping busy Simone. Your haxagon quilt looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy with work Simone. Hope you get a bit more sewing time soon. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone