Saturday 24 September 2016

Graduation part Three

The graduation dinner was great. Before we knew it the time was 11 pm. 

All graduates were presented by their house leader. They were given a folder which had thei diploma of graduation, reference and any awards. 

Talia got a School Spirit award. 

When we were shown to our table number 47 we assumed we would be stuck in a corner with no one we knew. But we were front and centre. A great spot for taking photos. 

I didn't get a photo of Talia getting her folder I was too busy taking a photo. I have to work out how to take a photo off the video. But I took ones of her friends. 


Here is mum and Talia. 

And the room. 

And here is whole of year 12. 


It was a great night and now she has to concentrate on studying for her exams. 

I am so proud that she finished school and in 5 weeks she can celebrate. 




1 comment:

  1. What wonderful night to remember.. good luck with the studies...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone