Saturday 5 November 2016

Surprises.

I have a few personal things going on in my life that is causing me great stress involves my youngest daughter and my ex-husband. Things haven't been pleasant so between work and home I am trying to maintain my sanity.

Imagine my surprise when I read Cheryl's blog to discover I was chosen as Octobers Friday Night with Friends winner. Very surprised and very pleased. Thanks Dory for choosing me.

So this Friday night I finally finished my Hitchhiker scarf. I am rather happy with it.

Now I can work on my SSCS tree decoration. Well that is this weekends plan.

Thanks for dropping by..... Simone

1 comment:

  1. It's just a THANK YOU for joining in Friday Night with Friends.
    Glad I made you smile...xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone