Sunday 26 March 2017

I am still here - just

Been a manic time over the past three weeks. Traveling around western New South Wales. Only home long enough to pack a bag, attend meetings and professional learning.

Last week I was away for the whole week and nearly didn't get home as the road was closed due to the rain we have had over such a short time.

I have been trying so hard to change my way of life. Walking, eating and throwing in some exercise. I have a work colleague to walk with and an a email friend who inspires me regularly. Small changes are taking effect but certainly needs to be a long term projects.

My temperature quilt.


Cleaning up my garden. Cut back the geisha girl.


Friends for Xmas all done.


Water we drive through last week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work......nice sewing projects.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and not talking about rain. ...... Have not had any......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simone , you sure have been a very busy lady. Nice to see you still had time to do some stitching...
    Great to do some walking too....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone