Wednesday 27 September 2017

My birthday

Last Saturday I celebrated another year of being born.

I had a great day with a trip over to Parkes NSW for a hair cut and colour and breakfast with Bridie.






Talia came home from uni on Saturday to bake me a cake!



I was also able to open some parcels that had been stacking up in anticipation of my birthday. I am a member of Cheryl’s birthday club.
These gorgeous fabrics were in those packages.



And these were the extras that were also included. See the hexagon pouch in the back. This was my special gift and it is perfect.
Thank you Asta for the special gift and also to the ladies who sent me the parcels


Monday a colleague made me a delicious chocolate cake as well as some party food for morning tea.



I feel so blessed with the family and friends in my life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. wow all those cakes.........lucky you..........looks like you had a great long birthday.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/12/pembawaan-ayam-bangkok-beradu-jam-mati.html/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone