Saturday 30 April 2011

Lazy Saturdays equals productive sewing

Today was a gorgeous day in Forbes, the weather was delightful.

After shopping in the morning, no I didn't get to the Patchwork shop, I set up my sewing machine to put together the last two blocks of my Down in the Garden BOM.  It started off well, then I had two mishaps with the cutter, pieces were cut short, more than once. 
Now I have seams on my blocks where they should not be.  Oh well  I am sure that the young girl receiving this quilt will still love it, yes she will!
I was able to put together the two blocks and fit in a walk around the lake with a dear friend and our kids. 
Now I only have to write on the stitcheries and get in to it.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone