Thursday 12 May 2011

So blessed with friends

It is not often that you can say how blessed you are to have such great friends.  Me I am so sure I am blessed.  I received a parcel in the mail today from Kylie from My Addiction to Quilting.  Yes I am her friendship quilt buddy. 
She also sent some gorgeous flowers and now I have to make sure I create something fantastic to use these in.
I might see what she creates with an iPod cover and might have to use the flowers for that...  Fantastic...

I will post up the pictures of the flowers and the fabric when I can get the photos to work...  not having a successful time of it of late.

I am also blessed with friends who look out for me, support me duirng tough times and think highly of those I love, namely my daughters. 

So thank you for blessing me with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone