Saturday 11 June 2011

Synchronised Squares Quilt A Long

I have found the best layer cake for my quilt a long.
I have chosen Happy produced by Me and My Sisters for  Moda fabrics.

I bought this last year from The Fat Quarter Shop and I was just waiting for the right project to come along.

Today I bought a layer cake of Bella solids, Snow.  I am hoping it will arrive promptly so I can be ready for the quilt a long.  I am so excited.

Spent the day at Canowindra today, yes they have a Patchwork shop but not much time was spent browsing the shelves.   Lunched at Taste, delicious. I also bought a jacket at one of the shops.

I am off to work the needle and finish my block so that I might finish some of my WIP list.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone