Wednesday 22 June 2011

WIPs

Not much happened this week. I have been away from home and spent many hours on the road.

I was able to sew some flowers while Miss 16 drove along at a speedy 80kilometres per hour.
The road was quite straight and she was able to manouvere the trucks well.

This week I have cut my fabric for my synchronised sqaure quilt along this past week.

This coming week my youngest will receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in our local Catholic Church, then on Saturday she will be celebrating her 9th birthday a few days earlier with her friends from school.

She already has a present from my parents, a new bed.  Apparently it is warmer!  Not sure how but she is convinced.

Hope to get some sewing  done in between it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone