Tuesday 9 August 2011

Silence is golden!!!!

I am sitting in a motel room this morning.  Waiting casually for my breakfast delivery.  Something I would myself be delivering if I was back at home.

Mum is the best she is staying with the girls. 
Talia stayed home yesterday she has a bug that is unsettling to her stomach, poor thing.  She has some tablets which is making her tummy fizz and gurgle.  Not sure what the day will bring her today.

I am in Deniliquin and I am going to the school today to work alongside some teachers.  I love my job!

Last night I managed to view a movie, Burlesque, on my iPad it was fantastic.  It contained subtitles but once you got over that watching it on the iPad was great.

This afternoon I get in to a different car and travel an hour away over to Hay.  Here I will stay for 2 nights and get to see some amazing teachers.  I get to spend 2 days with one I taught many years with.... so excited... hope she is too.

I bought along my stitching so I think that I am going to go and pick it up now and get on to it..

Happy stitching..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone