Friday 21 October 2011

Hexie update

I have a biscuit tin which houses my hexagons. In here is all the loose hexie I have glued down. I have 100 plus hexagons sitting in this tin waiting to be sewed together to make flowers.

Off to a retreat at Eugowra today at Eat Your Greens. Looking forward to the peaceful time I hope to experience. I am taking some sewing just in case the opportunity presents itself.

Girls are also busy today, Bridie heading out to Condobolin to attend a Mini Vinnies conference. This group are young kids who help out under the St Vincent de Paul banner. Talia and Candice have a casual day to raise money for Missions. There will be cow pat bingo as well.


Here are a few sets of hexagons I am going to sew together... stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I have an ongoing hex project but have never used the glue baste method....and I keep mine in a candy vintage candy tin....Seems you have been busy with yours having 100 already....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Simone.
    I hope you get some stitching done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone