Saturday 8 October 2011

Pressie time

The past two days have been spent creating a Christmas gift for my daughter's teacher.  We have made a bag for her shoes.  I have improvised the pattern from Anni Downs, as I did not tract the shoes very well to begin with.  Bridie (9) is happy with the result.  She even blanket stitched a shoe down for the present, very proud of her.

I will post pictures later..

I also used my birthday voucher.  I enjoyed a Spanish massage.  My goodness it was good.  I have not had a massage since January and I was certainly in need of one.  Bridie was super well behaved sitting down playing my iphone and reading a book.

Today I am off to get my hair done and then I am going to be sitting down to work on my scissor keeper swap.  I need to get this one done and in the post mid October.  That only leaves me one whole week.  AHHHHHH best get my act together.

Happy stitching....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone