Friday 11 November 2011

Year 10 Junior Dinner Dance

Wow I witnessed a number of Candice's friends all dressed up for the JDD.  Candice went to the dance with Jack Sharkey, her deb partner.  He gave her a single red rose and a box of chocolates.  So sweet.

Lots of people took lots of pictures so I am looking forward to seeing them real soon.  Will post some up here when I have them.

Here is a picture of the gifts she got...

So I a thinking this is just wonderful... her friends who also went with partners got chocolates too.

Can't wait to hear how it all went.

Tripping tomorrow, thought I was going to head over to Swan Hill on Sunday but just don't think that is happening now....
Will have to drop in on Monday morning....

Not too happy about this... but can't be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone