Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas holidays

The girls and I are in Canberra for a couple of weeks. We have enjoyed Christmas and we all were spoilt.






Each of the girls gave me a gift.

Talia gave me a snowman snow globe.

Bridie gave me a cup and some angel scissors.

Candice gave me a manicure voucher and a Little Extras voucher another Pandora bead coming my way.

Mum also gave me a couple of presents from the girls... Some infusers and a Santa photo of Talia and Bridie in a butterfly photo frame. 


Mum,dad and Kailene, my sister gave me a spending spree at a great clothes shop they even had 50% off as they knew I was coming.

Ange and Bill gave me the cutest bag and necklace.

My ex-father in law gave me some perfume.
To say the least I was spoilt.. so were the girls xx

It hasn't been too hot here in Canberra but the girls have managed to swim every day before the storm comes over.

While the kids are swimming mum and I take the time to lounge at the pools edge and Sew!  Mum has a large cover whihc is great by the inground pool.  I have only two blocks of my Tis the Season to go! I bought along the patterns and fabric for my Truly Scruptious patterns.  I have had these a while now and would love to get them done.... I also bought along my hexagons.



I am off to visit my sister for a coffee sometime today.  Having teenage daughters it is 10.30 and they are both still asleep.

Until next time, Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas...email me when you get home and I will get your new package out in the mail to you as it is ready and waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Simone.
    You are a lucky girl.
    The water in your Mum's pool looks very inviting too.
    Keep stitching !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone