Thursday 22 December 2011

Last day of work

Today was my last day at the office for 2011.  Cannot believe I have been here for near 12 months.  Time has just flown by at a rapid pace.

The girls have well and truly finished a year of schooling with mixed results!

Candice is loving her job at McDonalds and seems to be getting quite a lot of shifts. 

I have not had much sewing time only because I am so exhausted at home and every time I sit down I tend to fall asleep!

There were some generous ladies in the office giving xmas gifts.

It started last Friday with a bottle of wine and choccies.

Tuesday Tessa who has left the office gave me a cake of yummy soap and a bottle of wine.

Thursday Mary-Ellen gave me a pump of hand wash and a gorgeous fragranced candle.

Today Natalie gave me a bottle of wine and some chocs.  They are so cute and I don't know if I want to eat them.  Take a look and let me know what you think.


Before our lunch today two of us ladies went to everyone in the office and serenaded them with Christmas carols.  We buzzed in the front door and was greeted with shrills of laughter - thanks Janet. hehe
We also went in to the Bishop's office, not know he was there, and sang to Belinda then we heard a giggle from Bishops office so we serenaded him.

We went to lunch in Mal's car and he drove past his place to show us his gorgeous blue Manaro.... melt in the mouth stuff.  He even started it up for us.... mmmmmmmm

Anyway, off on holidays tomorrow...

Going to pack and get things ready for my couple of weeks away...

Have to get some sewing organised for my trip away.

Take care over this Christmas break....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great holiday and get a lot of stitching done.
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Are you spending christmas at your Mum's ?
    If so , say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone