Friday 20 January 2012

Friday Night......

So excited it is Friday, I have been back at work for two days and I am quite tired...
With only having one child at home for this weekend it is going to be all about me... Candice is working most of the weekend so it is going to be very quiet.

I am joining in the Friday night party..

I have to wait up for Candice to return home from a party at 11pm so I am going to be awake so I may as well be sewing along with the ladies.  Take a look at Crafty Vegas Mom and join in the fun!

I am going to be sewing with my great friend Kylie whom I missed on a recent trip south west.  Might have to go and buy some yummy snacks to sit down while I am sewing.

Until next time... Happy Stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone