Saturday 21 July 2012

Home again. Not for long....

My trip home from Broken Hill NSW was much calmer then on Wednesday. I was at the airport in plenty of time.
My girls were happy to see me which was great.
Monday I am heading down south to the town of Deniliquin in NSW for one night.

This morning I washed the work car and filled it up with petrol before heading over to the soccer grounds to watch Bridie. I also managed to stop in at the local Patchwork shop to give a hand in block organization. I don't think I was much help but I moved blocks around!

Bridie had a great game today and will back it up again with a carnival day.

Tonight I have been stitching my bee hive and branches for my purse. I have also been talking via text with two much loved friends, Michelle and Kylie.

Have a look at my pics they will be all over the place but I am sure you can still enjoy them.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone