Saturday 24 August 2013

Quilt all finished.

For those if you who follow my blog I was asked by the staff at Nellies Country Flair to sew the new BOM shop sampler, Friendship Garden by Bird Brain design.

We resigned the blocks that bordered the stitcheries. 

I sewed the stitcheries and put the quilt tip together.  The quilting was done by another lady and I have now sewn down the binding. 


Sorry for the photo kids are in bed and I can't hold and snap at the same time. 

Now to write up instructions for putting the blocks together. 

5 comments:

  1. Looks great Simone.....I am sure heaps of kits will be sold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt Simone.
    How do you manage to sew, study and look after kids and the house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a clever girl! Looks great too! All the best to the shop with their sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Maria, I don't k ow how you do it all. You have fantastic time management skills. Fantastic quilt Simone. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Lovely that you have the chance to make samples, it looks Great!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone