Saturday 2 November 2013

FNWF


Last night when I attended 
 
I made some pom poms, to show my daughter, using this amazing tool. 


You wins the wool on the pair of pink arms, close, cut, move the arms and pull the white frame away. 

Bridie is on a mission to make 30 pom poms for her classmates. 

I also finished off three of these green scrolls. 


And started sewing some green bows. 

Head over to see Cheryll @ http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au to check out what others did last night. 

I apologise for writing the whole web address. I am posting in my phone and there is not a function to create links. Most annoying. 

6 comments:

  1. Both YOU and your daughter were busy last night! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a great feeling just to get something done, no matter how big or small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very handy gadget for making pom poms. Lovely stitching Simone. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting gadget and lovely stitching progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stitching and that pom pom maker looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some machine to make the pom-poms with Simone! Far cry from the good old cardboard we used at school back in the 80s!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone