Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful ladies out in blog land. 

Day started with breakfast then out for lunch and also out for dinner. Have some great friends and kids. 

Bridie made me cupcakes and slice at school, delicious. Enjoyed them with a nice hot cup of coffee. 

The afternoon was spent in front of the sewing machine. I finished off my second sewing bag for the weekend. 



There is a mistake with the bag. I forgot to hem the lower edge of the bag pocket. Soooo I stitched it down with a fancy stitch in my machine. 

This bag is going on a road trip very soon. 

This week I travel four times up the Newell Highway. 
- Peak Hill
- Trangie
- Warren
- Peak Hill. 

Just a few Kms this week. 
Next week many more. With my trip to Barossa happening in two weeks I am very excited. 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day...love the bag..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great day..........
    Love your bag too........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Simone. Your bag looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone