Tuesday 24 March 2015

Checking in

It has been a while since I posted but certainly lots has happened.

Last week I travelled from home to Cobar to Hay back home via Griffith and then flew to Sydney.
All for work.

While I was in Cobar I dropped into the Cobar quilt shop and caught up with one of my gorgeous friends Susan Black.

She talked me into some purchases.

Tonight at sewing I started to cut into the layer cake. day Dream by Kate Spain.








I am also plodding along with my Natures Journey. The month isn't up yet.


I am in the middle of an essay which is due Tuesday after Easter so I want to get it finished so I can relax.

Have more to post but will check in later.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if Suze would have had to do much of a sell on you..............lol............arm easily twisted????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your name pop up on my reading list Simone!
    Aren't friends terrible, talking us into those unplanned purchases??! Good luck with the essay

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing very well considering you are a student as well as mother & worker! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone