Saturday 18 April 2015

Hometown

Wow what an amazing conference/summit I have attended these past two days.The Gafe ( Google Apps for Education) had keynote speakers from Hawaii and San Diego. Such passionate educators.

There was a challenge regarding a Twitter post, I didn't win but her I twittered lots. Only learning so need to increase my creativity. You can follow me at SimoneHarding70.

What I now have to do is go back home and sort out my learning to develop a plan on how I am going to share my learning with my team and the teachers in our diocese. Very exciting times.

I am all packed up and waiting for the magic time of 730 to tick over so I can meet my colleague and travel back through the Blue Mountains, Bathurst, Cowra and home.





I have been doing some eating drinking walking and crocheting while I have been away.

Until next time happy crafting.

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone