Saturday 14 May 2011

Friendship Swap

I have a picture of the fabric I sent off to my swapping buddy, Kylie from My  Addiction to Quilting.   I hope she is going to love it, but she doesn't have to really as she is making me the quilt! 



I have yet to go through my fabric to find suitable matches for the quilt I am to make Kylie from her fabric sent off to me.

Here is what Kylie sent me

Love the colours, hope I can create a quilt using this gorgeous colours... hmmm I have some pinks, yellows, blue.... oh well, next weekend I am going on the hunt for fabric...

My fabulous friend Kylie also sent me these as a pressie.  She is so talented.  Now I can use the papers to create my own flowers.. I have some 30s fabric which would go with these flowers already made. I need suggestions on how I might use these flowers. 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone