Wednesday 1 June 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday (2nd Edition)

I have just been reading the blog of a like-minded friend from My Addiction to Quilting.  Kylie also participates in W.I.P. Wednesdays, as her blog shows.  Kylie has a different spin on her listings this week.  Kylie has taken her projects and downsized them to small manageable sizes.  (I am not sure why I didn't think of that, as a teacher we always do this for our students!)

I am going to use this idea and give myself some personal targets for this coming week.

  • Complete and submit my essay
  • Search through more boxes of fabric to select some more for my Friendship Quilt.
  • Finish off two blocks for Down in the Garden.
  • Trace the stitchery design on my final Down in the Garden block.
  • Cut out another 4 applique blocks for my Secret Garden quilt. 
Fingers crossed I can get some of the above finished this week (especially my essay)
Stay tuned for my progress report.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone