What did I achieve this week...
Well you will be surprised to read that I have submitted what I hope will be my final essay for a looong time. Fingers crossed I pass, then I have my degree.
Looking at my list from last week my aim was to do the following:
- Complete and submit my essay (DONE BIG TICK)
- Search through more boxes of fabric to select some more for my Friendship Quilt. (DONE BIG TICK)
- Finish off two blocks for Down in the Garden.
- Trace the stitchery design on my final Down in the Garden block.
- Cut out another 4 applique blocks for my Secret Garden quilt. (DONE SMALL TICK, ONE BLOCK DOWN)
Now for this weeks list:
- Finish off two half finished Down in the Garden blocks
- Trace the stitchery design on my final Down in the Garden block
- Cut the remaining 4 applique pieces for Secret Garden
- Stitch the 5th block of Secret Garden
Fingers crossed I get this list shortened.