Wednesday 24 August 2011

Love of family and friends

This past few days have been filled with much excitement and anticipation awaiting the arrival of Grandpa (my dad) and a pair of my closest friends!

Grandpa was coming, not because I was traveling away, but to attend the year 7 grandparents morning out at Red Bend. He was also bringing vouchers for Bridie, glasses for me and the iPhone for Candice.

The day at Red Bend was great Talia must of ( are you cringing Patsy!) sorry must have been a proud one for both Talia and dad as she walked around linking his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. Brought a tear to my eye when I was told.

My other visitors were from Balranald and we loved seeing them. The younger girls have not seen them since we left in January. I got to have a look at some great fabric finds, some from Queensland and others from the shop around the corner from me.
I need a weekend free to head down and have a great look.

My stitching pillow is coming along with 3 ladies from panel two being stitched now. Not sure if I am going to be able to finish it all now as my weekend plans have changed. Will enlighten you more on this next time..

Happy sewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone