Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday, day of rest

Well today has been a gorgeous day.  The sun shone all day giving me a chance to catch up on washing.

Today's drama involved a blocked drain in the bathroom.  On the plus side the showers can only be real short.  Have put some crystals down the plug hole and I am waiting to see what happens.

Over the past two days I have been working on my stitcheries for my Quilting Pillow.  Here is one all finished..

I have begun the next strip.  My aim is to get it all done this week so that I can sew it up next weekend.  I think I am creating a huge challenge for myself.

This week is a special week for Bridie, she is dressing up for the birth to kinder day on Thursday.  Every school is given a location to go and read... Bridie is at the Town Hall..  She is dressing as a witch, have to go and buy her a hat and some hair as we can't find the dressups to match the dress.

Her costume is all ready for the school musical, she is Old Mother Hubbard. She has a white dress, apron, hat, gloves, dog and bone all ready.  Showtime is next Wednesday...

Best go and finish preparing tea.

Happy sewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone