I cannot believe 2012 is over and 2013 has begun.
Happy New Year everyone.
When I reflect on 2012 I can't help but think I am so blessed because of the blogging community.
Even though I have only met one new blogger face-to-face in 2012 I can't help but feel connected to many of you who read my blog. It is overwhelming to read the many kind words and to be a part of swaps which have been extremely successful.
Now to see what 2013 brings.
ONE PROJECT A MONTH
My list of 2012 finished can now be found on the 2012 tab at the top of my blog.
Thank you Peg and Kris for managing this group.
NO REPLY BLOGGING ALL FIXED
Thank you all so much for helping me out with this little set back. I am now on track and those people who were not able to reply to comments I post can now do this, I hope. Google plus deactivates the view email when updated so all I had to do was tick show my email. Thank goodness it was only a minor change, but one that probably frustrated you all to no end. Sorry about that!!!!
STITCH A LONG 2013
2013 stitch-a-long. I like the idea of making an assortment of projects during the year from Some Kind of Wonderful, Tis the Season and Red Home.
This is what I will be making:
- Jan - RH Thread Catcher Fabric Baskets pg38 and/or SKofW Shoe Bag pg68
- Feb - RH True Friends Tote Bag pg26
- Mar - SKofW Pincushion pg 28
- Apr - TTS Bon Noel Wallhanging pg 15
- May - SKofW Bag pg 56 (stitchery optional)
- Jun - RH Little House Pincushion pg 34
- Jul - TTS Chilly Penguin's Hexagon Bag pg 8 (stitchery optional)
- Aug - SKofW Sewing Case pg 20
- Sep - SKofW Needle Book pg 24
I am all set up for January. I had brought fabric and SKOW with me on holidays so I am all set to start. I am pleased that January is an and/or month. I have ordered Red Home by Natalie Bird and I just have to wait for its delivery and I will be ready.