Sunday 22 May 2016

It has been a while since I have posted. Not much has been happening. 

My eldest daughter turned 21 on Mothers Day. She came home to celebrate with us. 



I have not done any sewing as there is an essay looming and with only 500 words remaining this has been my focus. 

I have been travelling ( that's not new). I visited my four schools in the one week. 
Travelling 1400 km over five days. 
Home-Trundle - home 
Home-Nyngan - Trangie- home (overnight trip)
Home-hay-home (overnight trip)

Our street has a new baby so I knitted my first pair of booties. 

I am in Orange today and tomorrow's focus is finalising this essay. Then the return to all things with needle and thread can return. 

Thanks for dropping by..... Simone

3 comments:

  1. will be wonderful to have that essay finished........lovely to share your daughters 21st together........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be happy to have that essay done.. Nice to get a pair of booties knitted and will be nicer to get back into some stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care while on the road Simone. I have no doubt ALL those projects will still be waiting for you...lol. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone