Thursday 1 January 2015

It's another New Year

Happy New Year to all of my blogging friends.

2014 quick review.

Joined in a number of Cherylls swaps; birthday club, initial heart swap, 12" mini, Xmas in July and
Santa Sack Swap.

Became an Instagram user "stitchingsim",joined a stitch-a-long.

Attended two weekends away Indulge in Stitches in the Barossa Valley and travelled only two hours for the Bathurst Blog meet.

Personal Achievements.

Candice returned home.
Bridie finished primary school.
Talia got her Learners permit first go.
Finished another unit of study and got a Distinction, first one since I graduated from uni with my Diploma of Teaching in 1991.

2014 ended with a sad day. My mums dog of 13.5 years died, an age unusual for the King Charles Cavalier.









Missie loved sitting in this crate watching everything going on around her.
She had a great Xmas, opening her Bon-Bon present made by Bridie then thinking that this was good went under the tree and took another present but was stopped.

Bridie and I welcomed the new year in by watching the fireworks on television.

Oh I also finished a stitchery
It needs a press! It will become a cushion.










I have the fabric and zipper ready.


Hope your year has started well.

Best wishes.
Simone and girls.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post Simone. Happy New Year to you and your girls. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy year.......!!!!
    So sorry about your mums dog.....that was a very great age for a cavalier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone